当前位置:首页 > 文章知识 > 正文内容

老友记第一季超清(老友记第一季超清百度云)

fudankw9个月前 (07-18)文章知识9
《老友记》第一季第一集

本文部分词汇摘自网络,如有侵权,请联系删除!

学习英语必备,希望对刚开始学习或者已经在学习中的你有帮助。

关注~私信~获得剧本(也可以复制本文内容)

Friends《老友记》

个人认为这是美剧的经典,从年开始首播已经过去年,通过6个好朋友在一起的琐事,给我们带来欢声笑语,如果你也喜欢美剧,喜欢学习英语,那就关注吧,我会持续更新。

There&#;s nothing to tell. It&#;s just some guy I work with. 没什么好说的 他只不过是我的同事

Come on. You&#;re going out with a guy. 少来了 和你交往的男人…

There&#;s gotta be something wrong with him. 多多少少一定有点问题

So does he have a hump and a hair piece? 他既驼背又戴假发?

Wait. Does he eat chalk? 等一下 他是不是会吃粉笔?

I don&#;t want her to go through what I went through with Carl. Oh. 我只是不希望你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙

Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. 各位放轻松 这不算约会

It&#;s just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. 不过是两个人一起出去吃晚餐 而且不上床

Sounds like a date to me. 对我来说这就是约会

I&#;m back in high school, in the middle of the cafeteria... 做了个梦 在中学时代 我站在餐厅中央…

...and I realize I&#;m totally naked. 突然发现自己全身赤裸

Oh, yeah. I&#;ve had that dream. 对 没错 我做过那样的梦

Then I look down and I realize there is a phone... 我低头一看 看见有一个电话…

...there. 在那里

Instead of... That&#;s right! 而不是… 没错

That one, I&#;ve never had. No. 我没做过那样的梦 没有

All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. 突然 那个电话响了

And it turns out it&#;s my mother. 结果是我妈妈打来的

Which is very, very weird because she never calls me. 这非常奇怪 因为她从来都不会打电话给我

Hi. 嗨

This guy says &#;hello,&#; I wanna kill myself. 这家伙说&#;嗨&#;的时候 我却想杀了我自己

Are you okay, sweetie? 你还好吧 亲爱的?

I feel like someone reached my throat, 我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的喉咙

grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth... 抓住我的小肠 从我的嘴里拉出来

...and tied it around my neck. 再在我的脖子上打结…

Cookie?要吃饼干吗?

Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡萝今天搬走了她的东西

Let me get you some coffee. 我给你拿杯咖啡

Thanks. 谢谢

No. No, don&#;t! Stop cleansing my aura. 不 不要 不要清理我的光环

Just leave my aura alone, okay? 不要管我的光环 好吗?

I&#;ll be fine. All right? Really. I hope she&#;ll be very happy. 我会没事的 好吗?真的 我希望她开心

No, you don&#;t. No, I don&#;t. 不 你并不希望 是的 我不希望

To hell with her. She left me! 叫她去死 是她离开了我

And you never knew she was a lesbian. 你从来都不知道她是女同性恋

No! Okay? 不知道 行了吧

Why does everyone keep fixating on that? 为什么每个人老是要提出来?

She didn&#;t know. How should I know? 她都不知道 我又怎么会知道?

Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. 有时候我希望我是女同性恋…

Did I say that out loud? 我讲得很大声吗?

All right, Ross. Look, you&#;re feeling a lot of pain right now. 没事的 罗斯 你现在感到很痛苦

You&#;re angry. You&#;re hurting. 你很生气 很伤心

Can I tell you what the answer is? 我能告诉你解决方法是什么吗?

Strip joints! 脱衣舞厅

Come on, you&#;re single. Have some hormones. 别这样 你单身了 有需求的

See, but I don&#;t want to be single, okay? 我不想单身 好吗?

I just wanna be married again. 我只想…再次结婚

And I just want a million dollars! 而我只想要一百万美金

Rachel? 瑞秋

Oh, God, Monica! Hi! Thank God! 噢 老天爷 摩妮卡 感谢上帝

I went to your building and this guy with a hammer said... 我刚到你那里去 而你不在 那个拿着大锤子的家伙说...

...that you might be here, and you are. 你可能在这里 你真在这里

Can I get you some coffee? 你想喝点咖啡吗?

Decaf. 无咖啡因的

Okay, everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor. 好了 各位 这位是瑞秋 另一个林肯高中的幸存者

This is everybody. This is Chandler and Phoebe... 这就是各位 这是钱德 菲比

...and Joey. And remember my brother, Ross? 乔伊 还有 你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?

Sure! Hey. 当然 嘿

Hi. Oh, God. 嗨 天啊

So you wanna tell us now, 那你现在可以告诉我们了吗?

or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids? 还是说我们在等着四位湿漉的伴娘?

Oh, God! Well, it started about a halfhour before the wedding. 好吧 大概在婚礼前半个小时

I was in this room with all the presents... 我在礼物间里

...and I was looking at this gravy boat. 看着那个肉汁壶

This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. 那是个非常好看的肉汁壶

When all of a sudden... Sweet &#;N Low? 然后 突然…有代糖吗?

I realized... 我发现…

...I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry. 我对这个肉汁壶 比对巴瑞更有冲动

Then I got really freaked out, and that&#;s when it hit me: 然后我吓呆了 然后这个想法突然出现在脑中:

How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. 巴瑞看起来多像洋芋头先生啊

You know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but... 我总是觉得他眼熟 但是…

Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering: 总之 我必须离开那里 我在想:

&#;Why am I doing this?&#; And &#;Who am I doing this for?&#; &#;我为什么这样做?我为谁这样做?&#;

Anyway, I just didn&#;t know where to go, and I know you and I have drifted apart... 我不知道该去哪里 而且我知道我和你有点疏远了

...but you&#;re the only person I know in the city. 但你是我这个城市里唯一认识的人

Who wasn&#;t invited to the wedding. 而且没有受邀参加你的婚礼

Oh, I was kind of hoping that wouldn&#;t be an issue. 噢 我希望你不会把它当一回事…

I&#;m guessing he bought her the big pipe organ... 我猜他给她买了个管风琴

...and she&#;s really not happy about it. 而她很不喜欢那个

Daddy, I just... I can&#;t marry him. 老爸 我就是无法和他结婚

I&#;m sorry. 对不起

I just don&#;t love him. 我只是不爱他了

Well, it matters to me. 这对我很有关系

She should not be wearing those pants. 她真不应该穿那条裤子

I say push her down the stairs. 我觉得应该把她推下楼

Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼…

Come on, Daddy, listen to me! 爸爸 听我说

It&#;s like all of my life, everyone&#;s always told me, &#;You&#;re a shoe! 这就好像在我一生中所有人都告诉我: &#;你是鞋子 &#;

You&#;re a shoe! You&#;re a shoe! You&#;re a shoe!&#; &#;你是鞋子…&#;

Then today I stopped and said, &#;What if I don&#;t wanna be a shoe? 然后今天 我停下来对自己说: &#;如果我不想成为鞋子呢?

What if I wanna be a purse? You know? 如果我想成为一个包包?

Or a hat?&#; 或一顶帽子?&#;

I don&#;t want you to buy me a hat, I am a hat. 不 我不是要你给我买帽子 我是说我是帽子

It&#;s a metaphor, Daddy! 这是个比喻 爸爸

You can see where he&#;d have trouble. 你看得出他哪里听不懂

Look, Daddy, it&#;s my life. 爸爸 这是我的生活

Well, maybe I&#;ll just stay here with Monica. 也许我可以和摩妮卡住在一起

I guess we&#;ve established she&#;s staying with Monica. 我猜我们已经确定 她要和摩妮卡住在一起了

Well, maybe that&#;s my decision. 也许那是我的决定

Well, maybe I don&#;t need your money. 也许我不需要你的钱

Wait! Wait! I said maybe! 等等 我说也许

Okay. Just breathe, that&#;s it. 呼吸 呼吸 好 就这样

Just try to think of nice, calm things. 试着想一些让你镇定的事…

Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens玫瑰上的雨滴 还有猫的胡须

Doorbells and sleigh bells And something with mittens门铃和雪橇铃 还有手套

La la la something With string啦啦啦 还有一些条状物

I&#;m all better now. 我现在好多了

I helped. 我帮上忙啦

Look, this is probably for the best, you know? 瞧 这也许对你来讲是最好的 知道吗?

Independence. Taking control of your life. 独立了 把握自己的生活

And, hey, if you need anything, you can always come to Joey. 还有 你还需要什么 你可以随时来找乔伊

Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And he&#;s away a lot. 我和钱德就住在对面 而且他经常不在

Joey, stop hitting on her. It&#;s her wedding day. 乔伊 不要再对她放电了 今天是她结婚的日子

What? Like there&#;s a rule or something? 怎么啦 难道这还有什么规定吗?

Please don&#;t do that again. It&#;s a horrible sound. 请不要再按了 那是很恐怖的声音

Uh, it&#;s Paul. 我是保罗

Buzz him in.让他进来

Who&#;s Paul? Paul, the wine guy, Paul? 谁是保罗? 保罗 红酒达人 保罗?

Maybe. 也许

Wait a minute. Your &#;not a real date&#; is with Paul, the wine guy? 等等 你今晚的&#;不是真正约会&#; 是和红酒达人保罗?

He finally asked you out? 他终于约你出去啦?

Yes. 是的

Ooh. This is a &#;Dear Diary&#; moment. 真是个可以写入日记的时刻

Rach, wait, I can cancel. 瑞秋 等等 我可以取消

Please, no. Go, I&#;ll be fine. 不用 你去吧 我不会有事的

Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay? 罗斯 你没事吧?你希望我留下来吗?

That&#;d be good. 能留下就太好了

Really? No, go on! It&#;s Paul, the wine guy. 真的? 不 去吧 那可是红酒达人保罗耶

Hi, come in. Paul, this is... 进来 保罗 这是…

...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul. 大家 各位 这是保罗

Paul, the wine guy. 保罗 红酒达人

Wine guy. I didn&#;t catch your name. Paul, was it? 红酒达人 我没听清楚你的名字 是保罗吗?

Okay. Sit down. Two seconds. 请坐 两秒钟就好

Okay. 好

Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can&#;t be good. 我刚拔掉四根睫毛 不是个好兆头

So, Rachel, what are you up to tonight? 那么瑞秋 你今晚打算做什么?

Well, I was supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon... 我本来应该到阿鲁巴度蜜月

...so, nothing. 所以 没事做

Right. You&#;re not even getting your honeymoon. 对呀 你连蜜月都无法去

God. No, no. Although, Aruba. Heh. This time of year? Eh. 不过 阿鲁巴 这个时候?

Talk about your... 你可以谈论一下…

...big lizards. 大蜥蜴

Anyway, if you don&#;t feel like being alone tonight... 总之 如果今晚你不想自己一个人的话

...Joey and Chandler are helping me with my furniture. 乔伊和钱德要过来 帮我组装我的新家具

Yes, and we&#;re very excited about it. 对 而且我们为此感到兴奋

Actually, thanks, but I&#;m just gonna hang out here tonight. 谢谢了 不过我想今晚还是留在这里吧

It&#;s been a long day. 今天真是漫长的一天

Oh, sure. Okay. Sure. 是呀 好吧

Hey, Pheebs, you wanna help? 菲比 你要来帮忙吗?

Oh, I wish I could, but I don&#;t want to. 噢 我希望我能 但是我不想

I&#;m supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things... 我应该把支架固定在侧面

...using a bunch of these little worm guys. 用螺纹涡轮

I have no brackety thing, I see no worm guys whatsoever... 我没有支架 没有看到螺纹涡轮

...and I cannot feel my legs. 而且我的腿麻了

What&#;s this? 这是什么?

I have no idea. 我不知道

Done with the bookcase. All finished. 搞定书架了 完工了

This was Carol&#;s favorite beer. 这是卡萝最喜欢的啤酒

She always drank it out of the can. I should have known. 她总是直接从罐子喝 我该知道的

Hey. Ross, let me ask you a question. 罗斯 我来问你一个问题

She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. 她得到家具、音响、超赞的电视

What did you get? 那你得到了什么?

You guys. 你们啊

Oh, God. Oh, my God. You got screwed. 天呀 你被耍了

Oh, my God. I know, I know. I&#;m such an idiot. 我的老天 我知道 我真是个笨蛋

I should&#;ve caught on when she went to the dentist four and five times a week. 当她一个礼拜见四、五次牙医 我就该知道了

I mean, how clean can teeth get? 谁的牙齿需要这么干净?

My brother&#;s going through that. He&#;s such a mess. 我哥哥正在克服这种事呢 他真是一团糟

How did you get through it? 你是怎么克服的?

He might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. 他可以试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西

Say her... 比如她的…

Leg? 腿?

Heh. That&#;s one way of going through it, yeah. 那样也可以

Me, I went for the watch. 我则是砸了她的手表

You actually broke her watch? Mm. 真的砸了她的手表? 嗯

Barry, I&#;m sorry. I am so sorry. 巴瑞 对不起 对不起

I know you probably think it&#;s about what I said我知道你可能认为和那天我对你说

that you making love with your socks on, but it isn&#;t. 跟你穿袜子做爱有关 但不是的

It isn&#;t, it&#;s about me. And I... 这和我有关 我只是…

Hi. Machine cut me off again. Anyway... 嘿 机器又把电话挂断了 不管怎样…

You know what&#;s scary? 知道什么最吓人的吗?

What if there&#;s only one woman for everybody? 如果每个人只有一个女人适合他呢?

I mean, what if you get one woman, and that&#;s it? 我是说 如果你得到一个女人 就这样

Unfortunately, in my case, there was only one woman for her. 不幸的是 以我的例子来讲 是她…得到一个女人

What are you talking about? One woman. 你在说什么?&#;一个女人&#;?

That&#;s like saying there&#;s only one flavor of ice cream for you. 那就好像你只吃一种口味的冰淇淋

Let me tell you something, Ross. There&#;s lots of flavors out there. 让我告诉你 罗斯 还有很多种口味

There&#;s rocky road and cookie dough and bing cherry vanilla. 有碎糖口味、饼干口味 然后还有香草口味

You can get them with jimmies or nuts or whipped cream. 还可以加糖条、果仁 或者鲜奶油一起吃

This is the best thing that ever happened to you. 这是你一生中最棒的时刻了

You got married. You were like, what, 8? 你难道是八岁结婚的?

Welcome back to the world. Grab a spoon. 欢迎回到现实里 拿起汤匙

I honestly don&#;t know if I&#;m hungry or horny. 我真不知道我是饿了 还是饥渴

Then stay out of my freezer. 离我的冰箱远点

Ever since she walked out on me, I... 从她离开我之后 我…

What? What? 怎么啦?

You wanna spell it out with noodles? 你想边吃面条边讲出来?

No, it&#;s more of a fifth date kind of revelation. 不 这本该在和你第五次约会时才能说出来的

Oh, so there&#;s gonna be a fifth date? 噢 所以会有第五次约会啰?

Isn&#;t there? 会有吗?

Yeah, yeah. I think there is. 我觉得会有

What were you gonna say? 你要说什么?

Well... Er, uh... 好吧

Ever since she left me, um... 自从她离开我之后…

...I haven&#;t been able to perform... 我就一直…

...sexually. 无法行房

Oh, God! Oh, God! I am so... 天啊 对不起

I&#;m so sorry. It&#;s okay. 对不起… 没关系

Being spit on is probably not what you need right now. 被人吐水应该不是你现在需要的

How long? 多久了?

Two years. 两年

I&#;m glad you smashed her watch. 我真高兴你砸了她的手表

So you still think you might want that fifth date? 那你还希望有第五次约会吗?

Yeah. 是的

Yeah, I do. 是的 我希望

I, Joanie, take you, Charles, as my lawful husband. 我乔安妮 接受查理斯为我的合法丈夫

Do you take Joanie...? 你是否接受乔安妮…

Oh! See.看吧

But Joanie loved Chachi. That&#;s the difference. 可是乔安妮爱佳奇 就是这里不同

&#;Grab a spoon.&#; &#;拿起汤匙&#;

Do you know long it&#;s been since I grabbed a spoon? 你知道我多久没拿汤匙了吗?

Do the words, &#;Billy, don&#;t be a hero,&#; mean anything to you? &#;比利 别逞英雄&#; 这句话对你有没有意义?

You know, here&#;s the thing. Even if I could get it together enough... 是这样的 就算我想…

...to ask a woman out... 约一个女人出来

...who am I gonna ask? 我该约谁?

Isn&#;t this amazing? 是不是很不可思议?

I mean, I have never made coffee before in my life. 我以前从来没泡过咖啡

That is amazing. Congratulations. 是很不可思议 恭喜你

While you&#;re on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make a Western omelet or something... 你现在刚好有心情 有没有想做个蛋饼之类的东西…

Although, actually I&#;m really not that hungry this morning. 不过我还不太饿…

Good morning. Good morning. 早安 早安

Morning. Morning. 早安 早安

Morning. Morning, Paul. 早安 早安 保罗

Hello, Paul. Hi. Paul, is it? 你好 保罗 嘿 是保罗 对吗?

I had a really great time last night. 我昨晚很开心

Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你 太感谢你了

We&#;ll talk later, okay? Yeah. 再聊 好的

Thank you. 谢谢

That wasn&#;t a real date. 那不是真正的约会

What the hell do you do on a real date? 那你真正的约会都在干什么?

Shut up and put my table back. 闭嘴 把我的桌子搬回去

Okay. 好的

All right, kids, I gotta get to work. 好啦 孩子们 我要去工作啦

If I don&#;t input those numbers, it doesn&#;t make much of a difference. 不过如果我不把那些数字输入 也不会有什么差别

So, like, you guys all have jobs? 你们都有工作吗?

Yeah, we all have jobs. 对 我们都有

See, that&#;s how we buy stuff. 这样我们才有钱买东西

Yeah, I&#;m an actor. 对 我是演员

Wow. Would I have seen you in anything? 我有见过你的作品吗?

Oh, I doubt it. Mostly regional work. 应该没有 大部分是地方性节目

Unless you happened to catch the Wee One&#;s production of Pinocchio. 等等 除非你看过翻拍的《木偶奇遇记》

&#;Look, Geppeto. I&#;m a real live boy.&#; &#;瞧 老木匠 我是个真正的小男孩&#;

I will not take this abuse. 别这样羞辱我

You&#;re right. I&#;m sorry. 没错 对不起

Once I was a wooden boy A little wooden boy.我曾经是个小木偶…

So how are you doing today? Did you sleep okay? 你今天怎么样?睡得好吗?

Did you talk to Barry? I can&#;t stop smiling. 和巴端谈过吗?我无法停止微笑

I can see that. You look like you slept with a hanger in your mouth. 看得出来 就好像你睡觉时 有个衣架在你嘴里

I know. He&#;s just so... 我知道 他只是太…

Remember you and Tony De Marco? 你还记得你和托尼多马哥吗?

Oh, yeah. Well, it&#;s like that. With feelings. 是的 记得 就好像那样 但有感觉

Oh, wow, are you in trouble! 哇 你有麻烦了

Okay, okay. I am just going to get up, go to work... 好 我要醒过来 去工作

...and not think about him all day. 而且不要整天想着他

Or else I&#;m just gonna get up and go to work. 或者只是站起来去工作

Oh, wish me luck! What for? 喔 祝我好运 为什么?

I&#;m gonna go get one of those job things. 我要去找工作之类的事

Hey, Monica. Hey, Franny. Welcome back. 嘿 摩妮卡 嘿 弗兰妮 欢迎回来

How was Florida? 佛罗里达怎么样?

You had sex, didn&#;t you? 你跟人上床了 对吧?

How do you do that? 你怎么知道的?

So, who? 那么 是和谁?

You know Paul? 你认识保罗吗?

Paul, the wine guy? 保罗 红酒达人?

Oh, yeah, I know Paul. 是的 我认识保罗

You mean, you know Paul like I know Paul? 你认识他就好像我认识他一样?

Are you kidding? I take credit for Paul. 你开玩笑吧?保罗还欠我人情呢

Before me, there was no snap in his turtle for two years. 在我之前 他两年都无法行房

Of course it was a line. 那当然是谎言

Why? Why would anybody do something like that? 为什么?为什么有人会做这样的事情?

We&#;re looking for an answer more sophisticated than: 我想更精确的答案是

&#;To get you into bed.&#; &#;为了和你上床&#;

Is it me? 是因为我吗?

Is it like I have some sort of beacon that only dogs... 是因为我会散发某种信号吗?

...and men with severe emotional problems can hear? 只有狗和有感情问题的男人 才会感应到?

All right, come here. Give me your feet. 好啦 过来这里 把你的脚给我

I just thought he was nice, you know? 我只是以为他是个好人

I can&#;t believe you didn&#;t know it was a line. 我真不敢相信 你不知道那是谎言

Guess what. 猜猜怎么样?

You got a job? 你找到工作啦?

Are you kidding?开玩笑吗?

I&#;m trained for nothing. 我一点经验都没有

I was laughed out of interviews today. 我今天被十二个面试员嘲笑

Yet you&#;re surprisingly upbeat. 而且你还这么高兴

Well, you would be too if you found Joan and David boots on sale... 你也会高兴的 如果你发现名牌皮靴特价…

... percent off. 打五折

Oh, how well you know me. 是呀 你真了解我…

They&#;re my new &#;I don&#;t need a job or my parents. 这双是 &#;我不需要工作 我不需要父母

I&#;ve got great boots&#; boots. 我买了新皮靴&#;的皮靴

How&#;d you pay for them? 你用什么付帐的?

Uh, credit card. 信用卡

And who pays for that? 那谁付帐单呢?

Um, my father. 我爸爸

You can&#;t live off your parents your whole life. 你不能靠你爸爸过一辈子

I know that. That&#;s why I was getting married. 我知道 这就是为什么我要结婚

Give her a break. It&#;s hard being on your own for the first time. 别逼她 第一次独立生活是很困难的

Thank you. 谢谢你

You&#;re welcome.别客气

I remember when I first came to this city, I was . 记得我第一次来这个城市 我才十四岁

My mom had killed herself and my stepdad was back in prison. 我妈妈刚自杀 我的继父又进了监狱

And I got here, and I didn&#;t know anybody. 然后在这里我不认识任何人

I ended up living with this albino guy who was cleaning windshields... 然后我和一个在港务局给人擦车窗的…

...outside Port Authority. And then he killed himself. 白化病人住在一起 最后他也自杀了

And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel. 然后我找到按摩这份工作 所以相信我 我完全了解你的威受

The word you&#;re looking for is: 你想说的话是:

&#;Anyway...&#; &#;总之…&#;

All right. You ready? 好了 准备好了吗?

I don&#;t think so. Oh, come on. 还没有 来吧

Cut. Cut. 剪掉 剪掉

Cut, cut, cut. 剪掉 剪掉 剪掉

Hey. All right. 嘿 好耶

Welcome to the real world. 欢迎来到真实世界

It sucks. You&#;re gonna love it. 它很糟糕 但是你会喜欢的

Well, that&#;s it. You gonna crash on the couch? 好啦 够啦 你要在沙发上睡?

No. No, I gotta go home sometime. 不 我总要回家啊

Are you gonna be okay? 你还好吗?

Yeah. 是的

Look what I just found on the floor. 看我刚才在地板上发现了什么

What? 什么?

That&#;s Paul&#;s watch. 那是保罗的手表

You can just put it back where you found it. 你就把它放回原处吧

Oh, boy. All right. Good night, everybody. 好吧 晚安 各位

Good night. 晚安

Oh, sorry. No. Oh, no. Go. 哦 抱歉 不 你来

No, have it, really. Split it? 不 你吃吧 平分?

Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧

Thanks. 谢谢

You probably didn&#;t know this, but back in high school I had... 你可能不知道 在高中…

...a major crush on you. 我曾暗恋过你

I knew. 我知道

You did? Oh. 你知道?

I figured you thought I was Monica&#;s geeky older brother. 我还以为你一直认为 我是摩妮卡的书呆子哥哥呢

I did. 我是这么认为的

Listen, do you think... 听着 你是不是认为…

And try not to let my vulnerability become any kind of a factor here. 你不要太在意我的脆弱 这已经成为习惯

Do you think it would be okay if I ask you out sometime, maybe? 但是你认为我可以约你出去吗?

Yeah. 可以啊

Maybe. 也许

Okay. 好

Okay, maybe I will. 好吧 我可能会约你

Good night. 晚安

Good night. 晚安

See you. 再见

Wait, wait. Hey, what&#;s with you? 等等 你怎么啦?

I just grabbed a spoon. 我刚刚拿起汤匙

Can&#;t believe what I&#;m hearing. 我真不敢相信我听到的

I can&#;t believe What I&#;m hearing here我真不敢相信我听到的

What? I said you had... What? I said you had... 怎么啦 我说你有个 我说你有个…

Would you stop? 有完没完?

Oh, was I doing it again?我的老毛病又犯了?

Yes. 没错

Would anybody like more coffee? 有人要咖啡吗?

Did you make it or are you just serving it? 你泡的 还是你只是端过来?

I&#;m just serving it. 只是端过来

I&#;ll have a cup of coffee. 好吧 我要杯咖啡

Kids, new dream. 孩子们 新的梦

I&#;m in Las Vegas. I&#;m Liza Minnelli. 我在拉斯维加斯 我是丽莎o明妮莉…

相关文章

启示录美国版高清观看(启示录观看在线)

《美国末日3》的画面?虚幻引擎5《美末》主题演示虚幻5引擎是目前游戏业最先进的引擎之一,而自从引擎发布以来,无数粉丝也一直在用这个强大的引擎制作各种项目,我们今天为大家带来了一些国外艺术家使用虚幻引擎...

超速变形螺旋杰特(超速变形螺旋杰特河野纱纪)

超速变形螺旋杰特现身Nissan Gallery北京时间月日,山东外援迈克尔-比斯利在接受采访时表示,他想成为山东队的马布里。值得一提的是,他还称赞丁彦雨航就是CBA赛场上的迈克尔-乔丹。上赛季效力于...

还珠格格五阿哥和欣荣亲吻花絮

影视剧吻戏是这样拍出来的一点都不浪漫!用的道具你看出来了吗?对于每一个少女来说,童年里总会有一些美妙的幻想,比如自己是某位王国的公主,遇到自己心爱的王子,一吻定情。吻戏是现在电视剧中常见的场景,吻的好...

杨光的快乐生活第一部演员表

《阳光快乐生活》“虎哥” 吴迪去世, 岁享年,8 天前曾与弟同框6月日,天津的演员吴迪死了。他在《杨光的快乐生活》里演“虎哥“,岁就没了。女儿在网上发了消息,说他病死的。网上很多人都在说这事。吴迪有个...

2000到2010年流行歌曲(2000到2010的歌曲)

年到年的六首顶流歌曲在年到年的这十年间,华语乐坛诞生了无数经典之作,这些歌曲不仅在当时广为流传,更成为了许多人青春记忆中不可或缺的一部分。今天,就让我们一起盘点这十年间最经典最流行的六首歌曲。## 《...

离人心上免费观看西瓜影视(离人心上免费观看影院)

离人心上苏囡囡设宴向薛曜示爱 徐初月徐星辰误喝催情药薛曜带领徐初月回到府里,徐初月隐瞒了为徐星辰打掩护的秘密,任凭薛曜如何旁敲侧击,始终不承认见过徐初月。薛曜猜到徐星辰去过樊楼,是在徐初月的帮助下溜走...